Providence Health & Services Environmental Aide in Chewelah, Washington
Providence is calling a Environmental Aide ( Environmental Services , Variable Shift, 0.0 FTE) to Providence St. Joseph’s Hospital in Chewelah, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
• Perform a variety of cleaning duties in support of maintaining a sanitary, safe, attractive hospital and long term care environments.
• Practices facility and unit safety and infection control practices & proper equipment handling.
• Participates in department or organizational activities as scheduled or necessary.
• Utilizes clear communication processes and complies with department protocols.
• Demonstrates ability to work with patients, managers and clients of various ages’ groups.
• Satisfactorily performs a variety of laundry duties in support of providing the hospital laundry Services.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Previous housekeeping or custodial experience
Previous customer service experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Joseph’s Hospital in Chewelah, Washington, offers full-service acute care, skilled health care professionals and the latest in medical technology to the residents of Stevens County.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Environmental Services
Req ID: 239959